Popular Posts

Jun 14, 2012

iTune Recommenced Apps

These two app I suggest you should get and get this their free. What is the propose of these two:
The Roulette App
Description-This app you should alright know is that you can is and lands on a numbered title.
Proposes- What I would like to is when I sync my iPhone to iTunes and get my video I usually use the Roulette app to randomly pick what videos to watch, use the roulette app for a board game missing a spinner.
Problems: Their this error in this app that you can't pull out any of the numbered title or it will the roulette.
Rate: 3 stars
Next time it will be about "Flip a Coin App"

Flip A Coin
Description- Much like the roulette app, but only has to slot for the choices. Flip the iPhone and the coin lands either "Head" or "Tail"
Proposes- Same thing as the roulette app pick and it choose for you involving a game of "Head or Tails", Card games like Yu-gi-oh, Duel Master, Pokemon, and etc.
No problem have been discover yet
Rate: 3 Stars
Next time it will be "Flixster"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment