Popular Posts

Dec 5, 2013

Life

During this first semester if High School, I have to do lots thing before it over for example my service hours, service project, my goals, grades, homework, test, and any other stuff for the future. On top of that I have to do my chore, driver lessons, keep up with current event (new episodes), be happy, go to college, etc. These are the thing that I have to face everyday every depressing day. Everyday is like a knife cutting at me piece by piece and when the last piece is gone nothing is left. I wish to have super power, an interesting past or plot, a nemesis, friends, secrets, everything in the world of fiction to real and true to make this life, our life, interesting. The power to fly, to create ice out of thin air, shape-shift, to do magic, to run faster than light, read minds, freeze time and to be a werewolf the thing people dream of. The various of people who suppose to help and listen to me are against me only one person took the time to listen. I wonder if I was others who are against or is me? Yin and Yang, Good and Evil I am indifferent for what I am. The pain of evil is mark by rage, but I don't show it. Sleepless night, Depressing thought, Powerful imagination, Evil mind, Childish, Crazy action of passion, and lots of thing that I describe myself and my life. No one to share my pain, no one to understand or talk to, just me and my thoughts. Will there be any peace for me or endless darkness against the small piece of light in my soul.
 -Dankusea

No comments:

Post a Comment