Popular Posts

Jul 17, 2014

My World

Cory Matthews (Ben Savage) once said on the new show Girl Meets World "You got make the world yours." Some consider a special place or special someone as their world where everything they own, everything that help them remember who they are, and everything that make them special. What I consider my world is my room filled with my joys and necessaries that I cannot live without movies, anime/manga, books, and TV. I often feel lonely outside my world like an outsider even through I try and try time and again to make peace with the residents of other planets; my only confront in my world was also things that made me laugh too. I travel high and low on earth, hike through even outside Evansville, and I still wish to go back home to my world. Even through travel from place to place and room to room, like traveling to a different planets, I still consider my room, my home, my world, my whole universe.
____________________________________________________________________________________
“Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.” -Charlie Chaplin
____________________________________________________________________________________

 Much like earth it changes everyday with trees that continue to grow, flowers that continue to bloom and sprout, the seas continue to make waves and tides, and the wind continues to blow and change everyday. In other words we cannot control change once it start no can stop only prevent it. Here examples from my life in which I do not control which everything changing around me.
  • My mom decided to move the family to Nashville (I really hate country music)
  • My dad getting a new apartment which new living arrangement to settle into
  • Bunking with my sister again ever since we had to live with Maw-Maw
  • and Finally the last straw my mom forcing me to attend college without considering my feeling
Everyone is are changing for the better, except for me. I still cannot drive, I have not figured out what to do with my live, I have no friend, no girlfriend, no job, and everyone treating me like a children. Instead of adapting into the new world out there why not just conquered the whole damn world and make it into your own image.


Face it the world is cruel and unusual place to some people when you have a bad day, a death in the family, a disease that is incurable, etc. Sometime we beg the world to change why not force the world to change. All the thing that I cannot control right now or those who have wrong me will pay if I control the world like a god much like Deus Ex Machina, the God of Time and Space in Future Diary, to change everything to my image, my values, and my way, so I can finally fit in like World Domination. Either or change the world to be like my various of manga, comics, shows, and movies like superheroes and villains, romance, futuristic and mythic weapon, battling against monster and demons, and many more. If you had the chance to change the world for the better or even expand "your" world beyond the boundaries of reality?!






What can I say? I am speechless, I was bottled up inside with pure anger and resentment; but I am still lonely. Are these the quality  of an psychopath, an killer, an evil mastermind, or an villain in the future? A lot goes through my mind recently, thinking very differently than any other person in this world, with my state of mind in which preoccupies me from doing my regular routines. In the end I just do not know what to do with this world; for now today is not the end it is the beginning. This is my world, I am going to protect it, make it my own, and I am going to make my choice what going to happen to it.










No comments:

Post a Comment