Popular Posts

Aug 29, 2013

Welcome Back Followers

I have been on 4 week hiatus to find more blog point this year and thank you followers for waiting so long. 
What I experience the following weeks...
1. Critics have been really harsh lately with their movie review.  
2. The Second Percy Jackson Movie: Sea of Monster
3. Dating/Hanging Out techniques
4. Went to the Central Library Book Sale
5. College to look at
6. Life
7. New Way to design my hats
8. New Comic books, and Manga
9. Terrible News: Lee Thompson Young dies
10. Government, Sociology, and Psychology
11. Country Music
The New school year is different for me because I'm a senior, and I starting to develop new goal for but I doubt I could fulfill it. Not grade but social thing mostly hanging out. But that another story and I have a whole year for it. 
There are more blog point to even after I graduate see you soon. 😄👋✋👋

No comments:

Post a Comment