Popular Posts

Sep 5, 2013

When I Cry...

     Most people know/see me as a silent person time by time, never any amount of emotion only when I laugh, never voice my own emotional opinion, and probably weird (I can tell people think that). When I was young I was more emotional than anyone like the time I cried at the end of Lilo and Stitch,
but now a days I am emotionless, indifferent, and lonely. There many reason why is that could be my Autism, no one could take the time to understand much like Maka said about Crona from Soul Eater, or people would get mad at me for expressing my feelings (I may have exaggerated for some)? Clearly something aren't really exciting as it use to be, and when their silence, or a group of friends talking I just feel loneliness.
from
Over the years there are only three thing that made me cried:
    1.  The first one is the manga the third volume of Genkaku Picasso. This manga is about a kid name Hikari "Picasso" Hamura a talented artist, but bad social skills. His only friend is Chiaki Yamamoto until a fatal accident left Chiaki dead. After the accident she appear as an angel; in return for saving Picasso's life he must help people by changing the darkness inside people's heart aka the drawing of their hearts. The last couple of chapter is about Picasso's heart during the accident when Chiaki dies. When he finally accept her death it made me cried every time I read it. Why is that? Is it because I am jealous of Picasso close friendship or that we will never see Chiaki again?
    2. The second one is the last episode of an anime called Angel Beats. The anime start at  High School Academy as limbo where a boy name Otonashi meets with a girl name Yuri leader of the Anti-Angel group and also the main antagonist Angel somewhere of a peacekeeper of limbo. Throughout the story Otonashi's memory was uncover, new members to the SSS, funny and happy, and the true reason for limbo is (feel free to read this or not or people call it a Spoiler Alert) to help the people of limbo pass on by fulfilling their lifelong passion that they didn't do when they were alive. The last episode is the aftermath of battle; Otonashi, Yuri, Kanade, Hinata and Naoi—hold a graduation ceremony as the rest passed only Otonashi and Kanade (Angel) were left. When Angel passed after Otonashi had pronounce his love her (unexpected I thought he was in love with Yuri) which left him heartbroken. Then to credit where every character in the show was disappearing. Spoiler Alert: In the epilogue, a reborn Otonashi and Kanade meet each other on the street in the real world. Why is that? Is it that Otonashi was able to find true love unlike me or is it that we (or I) will never see and will miss the character that touch our hearts (it much like death)?
    3. The third one is the last episode of Heaven's Memo Pad. This anime is about a loner boy on the roof named Narumi Fujishima who met Garden Club president, Ayaka and join her club. Later she had Narumi come with her to her job at Hanamaru Raman and meet three guys: Tetsu the gambler, Major the military otaku,  Hiro the gigolo and their boss Alice a reclusive hacker girl together they form the NEET (Not Employed, being Educated or in Training) Detective Club. Narumi is part of the team and throughout the show they solve mysteries, face off against gangs, thieves, murderers, and drug lord you typically detective stuff. Later Narumi will find his life change forever like most male protagonist are. The last episode is about a recent drug on the street Angel Fix and one their friend was in the middle of it Ayaka. I about lost it when I saw her jump off the building and was in a coma. After the case was wrapped up Alice and Narumi went up on the roof to see Ayaka's flower masterpiece of the garden club, Spoiler Alert: She recover from the coma at the very last second. Why is that? Is the love between Narumi and Ayaka, the masterpiece (pronouncement of love) for Narumi, or that very moment the idea that Ayaka won't wake up from the coma?
Do you see a pattern within my blog? Post Me the pattern and I will tell you the answer.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment